Re: Clobberin' Time...

Simon H. Lee
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromSimon H. Lee
Date09/16/2001 06:57 (09/16/2001 06:57)
Message-ID<9o1bbu$6qv$1@news01.cit.cornell.edu>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsC'Pi
FollowupsÇheetah! (12m)
C'Pi (2h & 10m)

"C'Pi" <jas221@yahoo.com>choreographed a chorus line of high-kicking electrons to spell out:

C'Pi
"?heetah!" <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com>wrote in message news:3BA42E6B.A6BCAFBF@NOSPAMmailandnew.com...

Çheetah!
C'Pi wrote:

C'Pi
"?heetah!" <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com>wrote in message news:3BA41341.1671D64@NOSPAMmailandnew.com...

Çheetah!
Wes Hutchings wrote:

From: ?heetah! <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com> Organization: Global Crossing Telecommunications Inc. Reply-To: rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:01:58 -0700 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings wrote:

I like that name you've dubbed him.. Next week you should start

C'Pi
calling

Çheetah!
him "Dinty Moore"...

Wes Hutchings
That would imply he had anything to do with meat.

Çheetah!
What I meant was his logic is a veritable "stew" of misguided bits

C'Pi
of

Çheetah!
thought..

Wes Hutchings
That's much cleverer than my quip.

Çheetah!
Thank you, but I did get more than a chuckle from your's..

C'Pi
Oh for pete's sake. Get a room, you two.

Çheetah!
Jealousy ill becomes you, dude...

Perhaps if you didn't live so far away.

C'Pi
Are you suggesting a threesome. Forget it bub. The only threesome I have in mind involves Rim and Rakelle. (oh I'm gonna catch shit for that)

Oh, and John Donchig and Simon Lee, also. They're a couple of hotties.

?!?!!

-- - Simon - ALL DONE! BYE BYE!

Çheetah! (12m)
C'Pi (2h & 10m)