Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/18/2001 06:06 (09/18/2001 14:06)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109181404410.12584-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (2h & 57m) > Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Support terrorists, and it's bound to happen.

Wes Hutchings
They weren't terrorists when we supported them. They became terrorists after they had ACEEPTED our support, for their own reasons.

Yes. Their own reasons just happened to be to get the soviets out of Afganistan. That's why you trained and financed them.

Of course, if you commit a terrorist act the US likes you are a "freedom fighter", not a terrorist.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---