Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/14/2001 06:13 (09/13/2001 21:13)
Message-ID<B7C6D208.46F5%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCryofax
FollowupsJames W. King (41m) > Wes Hutchings

Cryofax
From: jack_shappa@hotmail.com (Cryofax) Organization: http://groups.google.com/ Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: 13 Sep 2001 21:07:08 -0700 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

?heetah! <RabidHoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>wrote in message news:<3BA0CC1F.20C8EA85@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>...

Çheetah!
"James W. King" wrote:

James W. King
I am NOT edified by your bullshit, Mr. Handley. And you are NOT welcome to ever email me ever again from any address of yours.

Çheetah!
Give it a rest, fucknut.. He's nailed you dead to rights, and you're pissed because that IS a fact..

Also, it doesn't really matter whether or not he's "welcome" to email you, he has every right in the world to email anyone he wants.. If you don't like it, then terminate any activities on the Internet & end your subscription with your ISP..

Final note: *plonk*

Cryofax
Here I go again, with another "Geez what is the deal with the JWK bashing?" post. I'm sorry but his reply just seemed to be in the vein of the whole discussion. It was a well thought reply to a point made by another during a debate. That makes him an asshole?

His single minded ability to see Nazis in EVERYTHING is the problem. His posts that today had 2 which totaled well over 20k each as OPENING posts in a thread.

Maybe I need to reread his post I didn't see any personal attack, just some good points. And no I am not in any way affiliated with the JWK family of companies, just making an observation!

He likes to categorize people as being something reprehensible if they disagree with him. For example I stated specific reasons I thought he was a dink yesterday, so he placed me on a list of people he says SUPPORT the actions at Columbine, which they do not. He turns everything Lucas has ever done into some imagined, Nazi laced piece of propaganda, including the Force and Midis.

wes

- Cryo

James W. King

--->{?heetus Maximus!}

Çheetah!
Don't bother emailing, as I've twitted you in all my email accounts, as well..