Re: Clobberin' Time...

Celaeno
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromCelaeno
Date09/15/2001 00:55 (09/15/2001 00:55)
Message-ID<3ba22020.3765921@news.world-online.no>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDrew Stile
FollowupsCelaeno (16h & 26m)

You will not evade me, "Drew Stile" <johnny_ballbuster@hotmail.com>:

Drew Stile
"Celaeno" <celaeno@shavenwookie.nospam.com>wrote in message news:3b9f9692.11341929@news.world-online.no...

Celaeno
You will not evade me, Jack_Shappa@hotmail.com (Cryofax):

Cryofax
"Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au>wrote in message

Drew Stile
news:<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109120837310.3320-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
And let's kill the families of murders... show them we won't put up

Drew Stile
with

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
that sort of thing either.

Cryofax
So basically you're saying any other country should be allowed to sponsor activity that leads to civilian casualities, but we should never retaliate against them because we might hurt their "innocent" civilians? At least we'd have the decency to let them evacuate a city before we annihilate it.

Celaeno
Hiroshima. Nagasaki. And you don't know that a government has knowingly sponsored this.

Drew Stile
Please don't compare Hiroshima to this. That was war, this was not.

True. I'd prefer to think maybe the US would have the decency to not blow up a city at all in this case...

Rakelle -- There was an old man

Celaeno (16h & 26m)