Re: Clobberin' Time...

HppyButchr
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromHppyButchr
Date09/12/2001 01:48 (09/12/2001 01:48)
Message-ID<20010911194851.06290.00000827@mb-fu.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCurtis Marquez
FollowupsCurtis Marquez (5h & 5m)
DarthGumby (6h & 8m)
Thomas Carpenter (17h & 28m)
James W. King (1d, 11h & 7m)
Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan (4d, 7h & 10m)

Curtis Marquez
Afghanistan is paying right now. I personally say that we wipe out every terrorist group (foreign and domestic) and as each one even thinks of rising up stomp on them like a cockroach. Enough of this crap of playing peacemaker.

and that would rpove what? That murder of the innocents is okay if we were hurt first? I strongly feel that those responsible should be torn apart limb by limb, but -only- thoise responsible. Killing more innocents won't bring back the countless people I share a city with.

~Jeremy

Curtis Marquez (5h & 5m)
DarthGumby (6h & 8m)
Thomas Carpenter (17h & 28m)