Re: Clobberin' Time...

James W. King
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames W. King
Date09/17/2001 16:17 (09/17/2001 16:17)
Message-ID<20010917101723.20834.00000851@mb-cu.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsJames Trory
FollowupsSara Waterfall (12h & 40m)

James Trory (<A HREF="mailto:j_trory@yahoo.com">j_trory@yahoo.com</A>): "America trained Afghanistan militants in combat strategy and weapons training so they could fight the Russians in the early 80s. And now look who you're blaming this terrorist activity on! You can't just walk into a country, say, "here, shoot this gun at this target. Well done, you're a soldier,' and then leave them be. You've got to take some responsibility. Which America has not done, and my motherland of Britain is not guilt free either. If a western power is going to train a country in the east how to fight, they also need to train them in negociation, peacekeeping, rationality... these kinds of things. Otherwise they think that to get their own way, they have to kill people, 'cause that's all we taught them. What kills me is that then, decades later when countries like Afghanistan are harbouring terrorist organisations, it's suddenly a shock to us. WAKE THE FUCK UP, PEOPLE! Our governments were all well aware of Bin Laden, well aware of the Taliban, and above all else, well aware that WE TRAINED THE MOTHER FUCKERS! It wouldn't surprise me if Bin Laden himself had been trained by some guy from the CIA. In fact, we should've known what was going on because, after all, as that wonderful phrase goes, we taught them all they know. You can't have your cake and eat it, folks."

Are you the same James Trory from Britain who publicly requested my U.S. mail address in his post to this newsgroup back in the fall of 1996 because he said he wanted to send me a mail bomb?

-- James King

Sara Waterfall (12h & 40m)