Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/12/2001 08:54 (09/11/2001 23:54)
Message-ID<B7C454B6.3E00%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDarthGumby

DarthGumby
From: DarthGumby <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com> Organization: Gumby's desk o' horror and squishy wristrests Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:57:39 -0400 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

On 11 Sep 2001 23:48:51 GMT, hppybutchr@aol.com (HppyButchr) telepathically conveyed:

Curtis Marquez
Afghanistan is paying right now. I personally say that we wipe out every terrorist group (foreign and domestic) and as each one even thinks of rising up stomp on them like a cockroach. Enough of this crap of playing peacemaker.

HppyButchr
and that would rpove what? That murder of the innocents is okay if we were hurt first? I strongly feel that those responsible should be torn apart limb by limb, but -only- thoise responsible. Killing more innocents won't bring back the countless people I share a city with.

~Jeremy

DarthGumby
Ditto what Jeremy said.

I bet we can find a rubber stamp company to make some nice ones that say "Not Innocent" and make it the proper size to fit the adult male sloped forehead fuck wits that thinks killing thousands for kicks is just swell. wes

Gumby

Jade HoF 2002 campaign remove MyHelmet to e-mail me. I want to look upon your e-mail... with my own eyes... *wheeze*

--Anywhere my computer hangs is home