Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/20/2001 06:36 (09/20/2001 14:36)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109201434360.14244-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (1h & 21m)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Wes Hutchings
Are we still in Afghanistan or are you in ran mode again?

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
You've missed the point again.

Wes Hutchings
You should try being clearer, rather than making statements in your head the rest of the world is supposed to follow.

I clearly stated I was talking about Muslim countries.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
The acts of bin Laden have been made in "defense" of the civillian populations of Muslim countries and Muslims in other countries because of things that America has done and supported.

Wes Hutchings
Which again places him in the position of thinking the US must defend all of it's actions, while he need not do so for any of his actions.

If he believed that he'd claim responsibility for them. He hasn't.

Nearly every Muslim nation on the planet supports the US in this as well. Those which do not are amongst the militant ones.

By my count it comes out even.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---

Wes Hutchings (1h & 21m)