Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/18/2001 03:38 (09/18/2001 11:38)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109181132330.17039-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCryofax
FollowupsC'Pi (3h & 28m) > Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan

On 16 Sep 2001, Cryofax wrote:

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
And don't forget American trains and supplies terrorists all the time, except of course, they are called rebels, and are the "good guys". Except when they turn on you then you play "peacekeeper"

Cryofax
And what does all this have to do with the current situation?

The current situation is that American wishes to punish - even at the expense of innocent civilians countries whose government support terrorists. I'm just pointing out that 1) America is a country that supports terrorist... 2) The reason America is a target of terrorism is the same reason that it wants to target other countries.

We should simply ignore the attack because by gosh we've sponsored some "terrorists" ourselves?

Ignoring it won't work. Making things worse won't either.

Its what we deserve!

No. No one deserves it. Not you, not your enemies.

Which terrorist did we sponsor that killed 20,000 civilians in one day?

Worse then in a single day - on an on-going basis. A large number in a single day is bad, but living with many times that number dying as a war of terrorism goes on can not be fun. I'd rather live in America with what happened last week, than in any of those countries where it is not an isolated event.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---