Re: Clobberin' Time...

James W. King
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames W. King
Date09/20/2001 02:04 (09/20/2001 02:04)
Message-ID<20010919200450.20008.00001279@mb-cr.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRoy W. Andersen
Followupssdtilson@NewsReader.com (12h & 10m)

Roy W. Andersen (<A HREF="mailto:NOSPAMra@umpire.com">NOSPAMra@umpire.com</A>): "Actually, the learned still debate on why the city Timothy McVeigh lived in wasn't leveled."

Excuse me??? That's a bogus notion indeed!

In fact, Timothy McVeigh's hometown is in the state of New York, but he wasn't motivated by any single influence in his hometown itself to do what he eventually did.

The corruption of his soul was caused by a variety of influences, quite a number of which had nothing whatsoever to do with geographic location or locality but influences that can be found in my country, yours and all over Europe in the form of the Christian-Identity movement and hate literature, most notably the William Pierce's book "The Turner Diaries," which has been translated into numerous languages for the consumption of white supremacists and neo-Nazis at home and abroad.

By the way, specifically, just who are those "learned" you allege that supposedly wonder why McVeigh's hometown wasn't leveled because of his blowing up the Oklahoma City Federal Building?

-- James King