Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/16/2001 09:25 (09/16/2001 17:25)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109161724380.16804-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCryofax
FollowupsJames W. King (6h & 42m)
Wes Hutchings (12h & 1m) > Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan

On 13 Sep 2001, Cryofax wrote:

Celaeno
Hiroshima. Nagasaki.

Cryofax
That was a lot less bloody than a ground invasion. We were closely matched against Japan in WWII, we couldn't warn them or they'd have too much time to prepare for it and possibly stop it.

And you couldn't let them sign the peace treaty because the planes had already been sent.

Celaeno
And you don't know that a government has knowingly sponsored this.

Cryofax
We should not attack any country unless we know they were involved obviously. And by involved I mean they knew about it, payed for it, or harbored the terrorists that did it.

American has done the first two time and time again.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---