Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/19/2001 00:20 (09/18/2001 15:20)
Message-ID<B7CD16CC.5823%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDarthGumby
FollowupsCryofax (4h & 55m) > Wes Hutchings

DarthGumby
From: DarthGumby <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com> Organization: Gumby's desk o' horror and squishy wristrests Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 04:38:33 -0400 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:57:19 -0700, Wes Hutchings <yyrkoon@cwnet.com>telepathically conveyed:

Cryofax
From: jack_shappa@hotmail.com (Cryofax) Wes Hutchings <yyrkoon@cwnet.com>wrote in message news:<B7CB9313.53A0%

Wes Hutchings
I've taught a number of people to use a number of different forms of armed and unarmed combat.

Cryofax
What the hell, Wes? You some kind of bad ass or something!?!?! :) You didn't teach Bin Laden did you? Tell me you didn't...

Wes Hutchings
No, I have never taught those forms of weapons. I've dealt primarily with hand weapons and firearms and unarmed combat. I had one friend who could kick my ass for years with a sword until I got better. I'm much better because of it.

DarthGumby
Is he okay, though? ;)

Last I heard he was one of the Microsoft millionaires, got in in 90 and his first years bonus exceeded his pay, his stock options were bought at 35 that year and went past 120 and split 3 times in the first year. wes

Wes Hutchings
I have trained and used most every form of hand weapon you can use in normal society. I've developed a few. I used to be a bad ass, not so much anymore. My body is reminding me of one shortcoming thee last few days. My backs been out pretty bad. I have a spinal cord injury. It's one of those things that one day will likely get me into trouble, but so far the other guy has blinked or bleed first.

wes

Cryofax
- Cryo

DarthGumby