Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/20/2001 05:06 (09/19/2001 20:06)
Message-ID<B7CEAB54.5C35%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
FollowupsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan (1h & 29m) > Wes Hutchings

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> Organization: University of Queensland Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:35:54 +1000 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Wes Hutchings
Which countries? Are we still in Afghanistan or are you in ran mode again?

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
You've missed the point again.

You should try being clearer, rather than making statements in your head the rest of the world is supposed to follow.

The acts of bin Laden have been made in "defense" of the civillian populations of Muslim countries and Muslims in other countries because of things that America has done and supported.

Which again places him in the position of thinking the US must defend all of it's actions, while he need not do so for any of his actions.

Afghanistan is just one of the Muslim countries that bin Laden has been able to find refuge.

Much like "Christian" countries jump to America's side.

You should pay closer attention to the news. Nearly every Muslim nation on the planet supports the US in this as well. Those which do not are amongst the militant ones. wes

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---