Re: Clobberin' Time...

DarthGumby
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromDarthGumby
Date09/12/2001 07:57 (09/12/2001 01:57)
Message-ID<79ftptk0mom47c6krub1r6rai0vr107hn0@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsHppyButchr
FollowupsWes Hutchings (56m)
And Knowing Is Half The Battle (1h & 21m)
Cryofax (10h & 9m)

On 11 Sep 2001 23:48:51 GMT, hppybutchr@aol.com (HppyButchr) telepathically conveyed:

Curtis Marquez
Afghanistan is paying right now. I personally say that we wipe out every terrorist group (foreign and domestic) and as each one even thinks of rising up stomp on them like a cockroach. Enough of this crap of playing peacemaker.

HppyButchr
and that would rpove what? That murder of the innocents is okay if we were hurt first? I strongly feel that those responsible should be torn apart limb by limb, but -only- thoise responsible. Killing more innocents won't bring back the countless people I share a city with.

~Jeremy

Ditto what Jeremy said.

Gumby

Jade HoF 2002 campaign remove MyHelmet to e-mail me. I want to look upon your e-mail... with my own eyes... *wheeze*

--Anywhere my computer hangs is home