Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/20/2001 04:35 (09/20/2001 12:35)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109201232300.4394-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (30m) > Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Wes Hutchings
Which countries? Are we still in Afghanistan or are you in ran mode again?

You've missed the point again.

The acts of bin Laden have been made in "defense" of the civillian populations of Muslim countries and Muslims in other countries because of things that America has done and supported.

Afghanistan is just one of the Muslim countries that bin Laden has been able to find refuge.

Much like "Christian" countries jump to America's side.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---