Re: Clobberin' Time...

Çheetah!
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromÇheetah!
Date09/13/2001 17:09 (09/13/2001 08:09)
Message-ID<3BA0CC1F.20C8EA85@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsJames W. King
FollowupsJames W. King (18m)
Cryofax (12h & 57m) > Çheetah!

"James W. King" wrote:

James W. King
I am NOT edified by your bullshit, Mr. Handley. And you are NOT welcome to ever email me ever again from any address of yours.

Give it a rest, fucknut.. He's nailed you dead to rights, and you're pissed because that IS a fact..

Also, it doesn't really matter whether or not he's "welcome" to email you, he has every right in the world to email anyone he wants.. If you don't like it, then terminate any activities on the Internet & end your subscription with your ISP..

Final note: *plonk*

--->{?heetus Maximus!}

Don't bother emailing, as I've twitted you in all my email accounts, as well..