Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/18/2001 04:14 (09/17/2001 19:14)
Message-ID<B7CBFC2A.5502%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
FollowupsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan (1h & 49m) > Wes Hutchings

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> Organization: University of Queensland Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:41:40 +1000 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> On 13 Sep 2001, Cryofax wrote:

Cryofax
We should not attack any country unless we know they were involved obviously. And by involved I mean they knew about it, payed for it, or harbored the terrorists that did it.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
American has done the first two time and time again.

Wes Hutchings
What is your point? That when a nation asks us for help, or it's people ask for help to rise from tyranny, we should ignore them?

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
No, I'm just saying that you're hypocrits you don't accept that America has done many of the things that you are threatening to bomb other countries for.

How are we hypocritical about it? We've been very open about what we have done as a country. Just because every fucking time someone brings up one of these discussions we don't drop to our knees and recite every fucking thing we've ever done. does not make us hypocrites. In fact I think you would have a really hard time applying the term hypocrite to what the US is doing. wes

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---