Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/18/2001 03:41 (09/18/2001 11:41)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109181140020.17039-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (33m) > Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> On 13 Sep 2001, Cryofax wrote:

Cryofax
We should not attack any country unless we know they were involved obviously. And by involved I mean they knew about it, payed for it, or harbored the terrorists that did it.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
American has done the first two time and time again.

Wes Hutchings
What is your point? That when a nation asks us for help, or it's people ask for help to rise from tyranny, we should ignore them?

No, I'm just saying that you're hypocrits you don't accept that America has done many of the things that you are threatening to bomb other countries for.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---