Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/16/2001 21:23 (09/16/2001 12:23)
Message-ID<B7CA4A34.4F77%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
FollowupsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan (1d, 6h & 22m) > Wes Hutchings

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> Organization: University of Queensland Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:18:28 +1000 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

On 12 Sep 2001, Cryofax wrote:

Cryofax
If a country harbors/aids terrorists, and we attack that country and some of their "innocent" civilians (who were hours before dancing in the streets to celebrate our dead civilians)

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Every single one of them?

People in Afghanistan are leaving. Apparently they take their safety more seriously than they do the cause, so they're leaving.

Cryofax
bite the dust, the blood is on THEIR hands, not ours.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
That's what they say about Americans... that the blood of the innocent Americans is on the American governments hands because of the attrocities it supports.

So you think that avenue should be removed from us? Since they think they're doing this for God, should we stop believing in God as well? Maybe we should stop using guns and bullets, I hear they use them. I guess that just leaves us with an Air Force and Nukes to use. Is that what you think we should do?

wes

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---