Re: Clobberin' Time...

James Trory
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromJames Trory
Date09/17/2001 04:05 (09/16/2001 22:05)
Message-ID<cklaqt0icth08vogre41r87k4od1533v2t@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDrew Stile
FollowupsJames W. King (33m) > James Trory

We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if Drew Stile notices:

Cryofax
So basically you're saying any other country should be allowed to sponsor activity that leads to civilian casualities, but we should never retaliate against them because we might hurt their "innocent" civilians? At least we'd have the decency to let them evacuate a city before we annihilate it.

Celaeno
Hiroshima. Nagasaki. And you don't know that a government has knowingly sponsored this.

Drew Stile
Please don't compare Hiroshima to this. That was war, this was not.

Civilians are civilians. 320,000... 400,000... They're still dead, and countless others suffered severe, deadly affects from radiation poisoning. Don't you dare tell me that because it was war it was okay.