Re: Clobberin' Time...

Drew Stile
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromDrew Stile
Date09/14/2001 03:12 (09/13/2001 20:12)
Message-ID<eVco7.854$c4.24063392@ounews.ou.edu>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsJames W. King
FollowupsDrew Stile (20m)

"James W. King" <cineviews@aol.comNoSpam>wrote in message news:20010913112810.18407.00000264@mb-fm.aol.com...

James W. King
Cheetah (<A HREF="mailto:RabidHoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com">RabidHoojib@NOSPAMmailandn ews.com</A>): "Give it a rest, fucknut. He's nailed you dead to rights,

and

you're pissed because that IS a fact."

The only thing that Mr. Handley has "nailed" in any credible sense of

the

word is his nailing of his own repugnant hypocrisy.

I won't make the obvious joke here about what or whom else he might have nailed. *Cough-Cough* your mom!*Cough*

Cheetah: "Also, it doesn't really matter whether or not he's 'welcome' to email you, he has every right in the world to email anyone he wants."

False issue. In this post, the only focus was my demand that Handley

cease

and desist from contacting *me* by email.

Your sporadic application of logic does not mean you're logical, but I bet you pride yourself for supposedly being logical, don't you? False issue. False issue. False issue. Polly want a freakin cracker, you damned parrot?

Moreover, if/when you inform a person or business to cease and desist

from

emailing you, then they must comply because for them to do otherwise can

be

legally interpretted by the recipient of their email as harassment. It

works

just the same way as demanding that a person or telephone marketing agency

stop

calling you as it does with written communications by provocatuers by U.S. Mail.

Yeah, call the feds. I bet they have nothing better to do right now than follow up your spurious claims of e-mail harassment.

Cheetah: "If you don't like it, then terminate any activities on the

Internet

& end your subscription with your ISP."

I second that suggestion!

Welcome to 2001, Cheetah, where one *does* have legal recourse for

dealing

with emailers whom he's warned to cease and desist from contacting him.

You are a pretty sad person. Do you ever understand that and feel sad about what you've become, and hope to change, or are you oddly proud of your twisted self? You seem to never get along with anybody, as far as I can tell. And in a forum dealing with Star Wars, you so rarely are on topic, that I want to send you the FAQ a couple of times a day. When I read between the lines in what ?heetah! said I can't help thinking that you seem to derive no joy from contact with other people- as far as I can tell from your posts you just constantly bicker about meaningless little points. So why don't you pack this internet thing in, and move along to some forum where you can get more satisfaction?

-_-Drew_-_