Re: Clobberin' Time...

C'Pi
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromC'Pi
Date09/18/2001 10:55 (09/18/2001 16:55)
Message-ID<3ba71a8f@MAIL.mhogaming.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsSara Waterfall
FollowupsDarthGumby (47m)
Sara Waterfall (8h & 1m)

"Sara Waterfall" <lull@cshore.com>wrote in message news:afkdqtofsl1it7mh5114s70r8qdue35u1t@4ax.com...

Sara Waterfall
We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if Skuzz notices:

Skuzz
"Sara Waterfall" <lull@cshore.com>wrote in message news:k4jdqt85i1ttpegj3qi2melbl8tu166cnb@4ax.com...

Sara Waterfall
We've secretly replaced the Pacific Ocean with Folgers crystals. Let's see if C'Pi notices:

[snip]

C'Pi
Sal is married to James Tory?

Sara Waterfall
No, I'm married to James Trory. Difference.

Skuzz
Does James Tory know this?

Sara Waterfall
Yes, but I'm afraid James Troy doesn't.

Sal -goofy jokes 'r' us -- MiSTie #92866, death-bitch, and all around wonderful person. "One out of forty American men wears women's clothing. We've had more than forty presidents. One of these guys has been dancing around the Oval Office in a prom dress." - The West Wing cshore.com enjoys getting email for lull.

Hey, wait a minute. What happened to all the lesbian death-bitch and Hot Lesbian Action stuff.

First Anne Heche and now you. I'm feeling kind of let down right now.

C'Pi Porkinites Once you've had fat, you never go back.