Re: Clobberin' Time...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Date09/20/2001 04:39 (09/20/2001 12:39)
Message-ID<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109201236040.4394-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsWes Hutchings
FollowupsWes Hutchings (29m) > Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
From: "Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au> On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Wes Hutchings wrote:

Wes Hutchings
I had one friend who could kick my ass for years with a sword until I got better. I'm much better because of it.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
You're better because you got better. Makes sense.

Wes Hutchings
If you follow the context, yes it does.

No, it doesn't. Your phrasing is screwed.

You had a friend who was better than you, so he kept beating you. Then you got better and beat him. You are better because you got better.

It's "What I did on my holidays" level writing.

--- - Dug. --- My other .sig is funny. ---