Re: Clobberin' Time...

C'Pi
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromC'Pi
Date09/16/2001 06:38 (09/16/2001 12:38)
Message-ID<3ba43b8f@MAIL.mhogaming.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsÇheetah!
FollowupsÇheetah! (6m) > C'Pi
Wes Hutchings (1h & 16m)
Daniel Olin Miller (11h & 18m)
Drew Stile (4d, 23h & 51m)

"?heetah!" <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com>wrote in message news:3BA41341.1671D64@NOSPAMmailandnew.com...

Çheetah!
Wes Hutchings wrote:

From: ?heetah! <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com> Organization: Global Crossing Telecommunications Inc. Reply-To: rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnew.com Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:01:58 -0700 Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings wrote:

I like that name you've dubbed him.. Next week you should start

calling

him "Dinty Moore"...

Wes Hutchings
That would imply he had anything to do with meat.

Çheetah!
What I meant was his logic is a veritable "stew" of misguided bits of thought..

Wes Hutchings
That's much cleverer than my quip.

Çheetah!
Thank you, but I did get more than a chuckle from your's..

Oh for pete's sake. Get a room, you two.

C'Pi

Wes Hutchings

--->{?heetus Maximus!}

Çheetah!
Never trust a Tusken Raider sporting an "Ivory"..

Çheetah! (6m) > C'Pi
Wes Hutchings (1h & 16m)
Daniel Olin Miller (11h & 18m)
Drew Stile (4d, 23h & 51m)