Re: Clobberin' Time...

Cryofax
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromCryofax
Date09/17/2001 02:26 (09/16/2001 17:26)
Message-ID<423506ec.0109161626.799390c@posting.google.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsPaul \"Duggy\" Duggan
FollowupsJames Trory (6h & 14m) > Cryofax

"Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan" <jc122739@jcu.edu.au>wrote in message news:<Pine.OSF.4.21.0109161716500.16804-100000@marlin.jcu.edu.au>...

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
On 12 Sep 2001, Cryofax wrote:

Cryofax
If a country harbors/aids terrorists, and we attack that country and some of their "innocent" civilians (who were hours before dancing in the streets to celebrate our dead civilians)

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
Every single one of them?

Cryofax
bite the dust, the blood is on THEIR hands, not ours.

Paul \"Duggy\" Duggan
That's what they say about Americans... that the blood of the innocent Americans is on the American governments hands because of the attrocities it supports.

And they'd be right. The leadership of this country must do what it feels is right, but also must realize that the results of such action will affect the citizens. As citizens of a country you must accept that the policies of the country you live in may put you at risk. There is no having your cake and eating it too.

They didn't hesitate to punish us via our civilians, and neither should we.

- Cryo

James Trory (6h & 14m) > Cryofax