Re: Clobberin' Time...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: Clobberin' Time...
FromWes Hutchings
Date09/14/2001 07:17 (09/13/2001 22:17)
Message-ID<B7C6E109.471E%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsJames W. King
FollowupsJames W. King (8h & 3m) > Wes Hutchings

James W. King
From: cineviews@aol.comNoSpam (James W. King) Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: 14 Sep 2001 04:54:55 GMT Subject: Re: Clobberin' Time...

Cryofax (jack_shappa@hotmail.com): "Here I go again, with another 'Geez what is the deal with the JWK bashing?' post. I'm sorry but his reply just seemed to be in the vein of the whole discussion. It was a well thought reply to a point made by another during a debate. That makes him an asshole?"

Wes Hutchings (<A HREF="mailto:yyrkoon@cwnet.com">yyrkoon@cwnet.com</A>): "His single-minded ability to see Nazis in EVERYTHING is the problem."

Liar!

Since we see the problem, you don't get to call it a lie. Who are you going to misquote with my statements this time SnackPack?

I have qualified every use of the term "Nazi" in any post of mine which ever mentioned the word.

You have concocted a story which could no doubt be used to prove Jesus was a Nazi and you do so at the drop of a hat.

It's not my fault that you cannot find a single credible argument to rebut the merits of my points, especially since George Lucas has now more than validated my concerns.

Since you deny anyone elses credibility and live in a Nazi Wunderlund is the reason no one can prove to you that you're a raving lunatic.

And I defy you to prove otherwise in credible and lucid terms. *I absolutely defy you to do so.*

We have, on numerous occassions. The one which I did so succinctly was when you described the Nazi breeding program as synonomous with that of the Jedi, forgetting that the Jedi don't have a breeding program.

Wes Hutchings: "He likes to categorize people as being something reprehensible if they disagree with him."

Liar!

Fact asshole, you've done so with me in the last 24 hours. You stated I supported the actions of Columbine because I said something against you.

I qualified my use of such terms in no uncertain terms for compelling reasons, NOT for anything as petty as mere difference of opinion.

So show the post in which you show me supporting the actions of the kids at Columbine.

Wes Hutchings: "For example I stated specific reasons I thought he was a dink yesterday, so he placed me on a list of people he says SUPPORT the actions at Columbine, which they do not."

Correction: I said I put you in the column of *apologists* of those worthies who, among other itemized ignoble misdeeds, desecrated the memory of the slain Columbine High School Star Wars fan.

Now show the irrefutable evidence which places me or any of the other people on that list.

Wes Hutchings: "He turns everything Lucas has ever done into some imagined, Nazi-laced piece of propaganda, including the Force and Midis."

"Everything," my patoot! I have specifically cited and qualified those factors concerning Midiclorians and the Force which were strikingly evocative of the Nazi occult beliefs concerning the magical properties of "Aryan" blood.

Which I disproved as the Force is not in blood and it does not exist more in one race than another.

Moreover, Lucas chose to formulate those notions about the Force and Midiclorian bunk by himself. And I did NOT say it was "Nazi-laced propaganda," either.

No, I did, because that is what you're spouting you ignorant prick.

Note to Cryofax: The deal behind some of the provocative commentary about me here is that there is still lingering resentment by some worthies because it was I who reported the illegal Fidonet Star Wars CD-ROM project to Lucasfilm in October 1995 which shortly thereafter shut it down.

What the fuck are you blithering about? I doubt there are even 4 people on this group who were even know what you're talking about. I know I don't, I dislike you because you're a confirmed idiot.

Of course, they can't publicly defend attacking me for that; thus, they do so obliquely and through seemingly unrelated topics and issues.

I see you're a paranoid delusional as well.

Whether it's a matter of misguided loyalties or smoldering resentment about lost potential profits, or both, is beside the point. Personal vendettas and hatred becomes second nature to some after awhile.

I think you must be related to WereoBoy.

wes

-- James King