Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

DFS
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromDFS
Date04/05/2017 17:55 (04/05/2017 11:55)
Message-ID<oc33rd$8p0$3@dont-email.me>
Followsowl
FollowupsSnit (7m)
owl (5h & 21m) > DFS

On 4/4/2017 4:49 PM, owl wrote:

owl
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 4/3/17, 9:45 PM, in article zb3ugoa00.aulu@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

owl
You haven't shown any benefit to that.

Snit
Sure I have... it allows you to group logically separate concepts into separate tables on the same sheet, it allows you to have data where columns do not line up, etc. I focused on this in the video on the magic spell calculation.

owl
And I do all of that using separate windows, possibly embedded into a single window.

Snit
So show it... including the creation process. THAT will show the benefits you are missing... the ease of use.

owl
Here's a creation process for you:

https://vid.me/pG0C

zero to 52000 tables in 2.57 seconds. Each with locked labels and formulas. Instantaneous jump to any table.

hot damn!

You could be a heavyweight contender in the sc event in the Owlympics.

Snit (7m)
owl (5h & 21m) > DFS