Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

chrisv
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Fromchrisv
Date03/31/2017 16:20 (03/31/2017 09:20)
Message-ID<6mosdc1hd7g8df29p7sktb6seglnhgda0g@4ax.com>
Followsowl
Followupschrisv (46m)

owl wrote:

owl
https://vid.me/UgNo Spread your work out how you want it with sc. There are two views of the main sheet (green), and two sets (yellow and blue) of other sheets. Data enterened into any of the auxilliary sheets gets totaled and sent to the main sheet.

It's a good thing that "Hadron" isn't here, to ridicule your choice of spreadsheet software that "almost nobody uses". "Hadron" thought that everyone should use "the standard", which is, of course, Micro$oft Excel.

Even young people in school should not be exposed to anything else, according to "Hadron". We can't have kinds learning skills on "generic" spreadsheet software. Only "the standard" will do. Individual teachers must submit to a higher authority on "the best" software, with no deviation allowed. Everyone will simply have to fork-out the money for "the standard". To suggest otherwise would be "criminally insane", according to "Hadron"!

I couldn't make this stuff up, man.

-- 'OF COURSE it is centrally regulated. Duh. Its called Government and curriculum. We realise you're a new FOSS "figurehead" but TRY to think before making an arse of yourself AGAIN.' - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark, claiming that schools and teachers should not be allowed to deviate from the "standard" (Microsoft, of course) software that is dicatated to them from centralized authorities

chrisv (46m)