Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

owl
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Fromowl
Date04/08/2017 08:23 (04/08/2017 06:23)
Message-ID<sczuv993.vy@rooftop.invalid>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (20m)
vallor (1h & 9m)
DFS (1d, 11h & 36m) > owl

Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 4/7/17, 10:57 PM, in article ahvu003.ak3@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

Right... you can sort RANGES. ----- @index(e,r)

Use the value of the expression e to index into the range r. The numeric value at that position is returned. The value 1 selects the first item in the range, 2 selects the second item, etc. R should be either a single row or a single column. -----

I wonder why snipped this part about the index() function:

"With three arguments, the range must come first, and the second and third arguments will then be interpreted as row and column, respectively, for indexing into a two-dimensional table."

I've had enough of your bullshit. Plonk.

Snit (20m)
vallor (1h & 9m)
DFS (1d, 11h & 36m) > owl