Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Silver-Tongued Heel
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromSilver-Tongued Heel
Date04/11/2017 15:58 (04/11/2017 09:58)
Message-ID<ji5HA.39$8Z2.25@fx18.iad>
Followschrisv
Followupschrisv (6m)

On 2017-04-11 7:32 AM, chrisv wrote:

owl
Steve Carroll <fretwizzer@gmail.com>wrote:

Steve Carroll
owl wrote:

owl
I think you are being targeted through your use of google groups. No one else even sees the flood.

Steve Carroll
Probably true enough; that I've seen, virtually no one responds. Seems to me, If it does anything, it just makes readers kill all GG posts

chrisv
The flood is easily killed without killing all GG posts.

I find that the best way to go when it comes to gmail.com is to simply whitelist the decent users coming out of there. As it is, all of gmail.com is blocked on my side other than fretwizzer@gmail.com and taka0038@gmail.com. I will try to survive not reading John Gohde's useless shit.

-- Silver Tongued-Heel OpenMedia & EFF Member Gab.ai: @silverslimer

chrisv (6m)