Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

William Poaster
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromWilliam Poaster
Date04/02/2017 23:42 (04/02/2017 22:42)
Message-ID<nq78rd-t42.ln1@debian.machineone.org>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSnit (1h & 4m)

On 2/4/2017 21:39 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-02, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
You can and have done MUCH better trolling than that, Marek, such as you trolling which got me to break my no-responding-to-trolling agreement.

Marek Novotny
You lost Sandman's challenge like you lose all challenges here. You're a loser. No one's fault but your own.

+100

-- The troll is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: his is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. (With acknowledgement to W.S.)

Snit (1h & 4m)