Message-ID<D5080A02.9C89C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followsowl
Followupsowl (6m) > Snit

On 4/3/17, 12:40 PM, in article zib003.agy4@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

owl
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 4/2/17, 9:53 PM, in article fhzjbi93.ag88@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

owl
owl <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 4/2/17, 6:46 PM, in article hvjjz003.gah@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

owl
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

sleep 1 done EOF chmod 755 update

./update

-------------------- end thescript --------------------

Note: need csplit installed also, along with xdotool, xwininfo, etc. as before.

Snit
Might play with it later, but this is sorta what I am talking about. You have a bunch of dependencies and the like. The idea that even the end-user, not just you putting it together, can do it with just one file is a myth.

owl
Good luck doing it the Numbers way without Numbers.

Right... what Numbers offers is unique. As far as I know no other spreadsheet offers it. As I have said, while it is a good benefit (as I show in the video, linked below) it is not as if Numbers is without its flaws, and it is not as if it is good for all use-cases. But, here, this is the type of work I am talking about... and I also answer some of your questions on what help high school students needed from me.

They designed it on the desktop client but I am using the web version so it will look the same for you if you decide to fiddle with it:

<https://youtu.be/VzVKlou6byU>

Link to web version:

<https://www.icloud.com/numbers/040IoTN2lqc4MhnA0sNpm6zpg#Kids_RPG_Rules_-_M agic_System>OR <https://goo.gl/vOFudM>.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

owl (6m) > Snit