Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Snit
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D5081BF6.9C90F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

On 4/3/17, 3:17 PM, in article sandman-71a03d7bb757eb4a8003237362311835@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Snit
Your link does not refute a single part of any of this:

Sandman
Lie #1

<http://usenet.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Css_Validation>

OK. This is one of your few trolling bits tied to technology -- though in your link you say almost nothing about tech and just troll and lie about me and spew insults. Sigh. You do that a lot and I have asked you directly to remove all such content from your site. Maybe you do not know how?

Anyway, you claim to prove your CSS validated correctly but fail to show the Google Archive of it or the WBM archive of it or, well, show it in ANY way. So let us look at just one line of your embedded CSS, as it was on and around that date:

I say that is not valid CSS. You had that error (or close to it) three times. This is shown in more detail here <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>(not the exact date but close to it and what the WBM has AND the date you used when you insisted I was wrong).

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

So, looking at this just as a technical discussion, do you still claim that your CSS, which included the above invalid code, was somehow still valid?

If so, how? Or do you deny it included that code. If so, what do you say was the full HTML of the page?

No accusation. No insult. Just talking the tech of one of your longest standing claims.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>