SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D506CD62.9C584%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsWilliam Poaster

On 4/2/17, 2:42 PM, in article nq78rd-t42.ln1@debian.machineone.org, "William Poaster" <wp@dev.null>wrote:

William Poaster
On 2/4/2017 21:39 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-02, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
You can and have done MUCH better trolling than that, Marek, such as you trolling which got me to break my no-responding-to-trolling agreement.

Marek Novotny
You lost Sandman's challenge like you lose all challenges here. You're a loser. No one's fault but your own.

William Poaster
+100

I note that Marek was posting simply to please the herd... and here comes direct proof.

Interesting to see how much you work to prove me right. Thanks!

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>