SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D50AB785.9CEFE%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followsowl

On 4/5/17, 2:30 PM, in article abzdie880.a@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

Clearly this is a goal of many who troll COLA... they keep seeking to make me look as they do but the closest they get is having me response to their trolling.

owl
but you would not even be aware of it. LOL. Let me know if you or one of your socks can read this.

Snit
My shoe read it to me.

owl
I'm going to snip the rest of this boring crap and see how this experiment turns out.

Snit
It worked. I have no idea your text is even there. Cool!

owl
What happened here? http://imgur.com/a/AZP3F There was a ton of text below that.

*crickets*

Missed your first post on this... was being inundated by the trolling of San... um, he-who-counts-name-mentions as bad. :)

No idea why that happened... odd.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>