Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Peter Kohlmann
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromPeter Kohlmann
Date04/03/2017 09:47 (04/03/2017 09:47)
Message-ID<obsugm$irt$1@dont-email.me>
Followsflatfish+++
Followupsflatfish+++ (8h & 30m)

flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++
On Mon, 03 Apr 2017 01:24:06 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

Peter Kohlmann
The lying imbecile Snit Michael Glasser babbled:

Snit
On 4/2/17, 4:00 PM, in article obrvqc$4lq$2@dont-email.me, "Joe" <Negrojoe@cottonpickers.edu>wrote:

Joe
On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 15:46:42 -0700, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 4/2/17, 2:42 PM, in article nq78rd-t42.ln1@debian.machineone.org, "William Poaster" <wp@dev.null>wrote:

William Poaster
On 2/4/2017 21:39 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-02, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
You can and have done MUCH better trolling than that, Marek, such as you trolling which got me to break my no-responding-to-trolling agreement.

Marek Novotny
You lost Sandman's challenge like you lose all challenges here. You're a loser. No one's fault but your own.

William Poaster
+100

Snit
I note that Marek was posting simply to please the herd... and here comes direct proof.

Interesting to see how much you work to prove me right. Thanks!

Joe
How much did you get for the Macbook Marek gave you for free?

Snit
I get a huge thanks from my wife... and made sure to give Marek credit. Of course.

Peter Kohlmann
And you really think that anyone believes you? Your wife does not know anything about a computer meant to her. You simply sold it on eBay, and you never told her that she had a working computer sent by Marek, to replace the defective one you were unable to put in working condition (which would not have been difficult of expensive)

Joe
You're a dishonest cretin snit.

Snit
All those unquotable lies, of course.

Peter Kohlmann
Well, you certainly have made it obvious that you lie, lie and then lie a little bit more

And the best part of it: They are all quoteable. That you try to ignore them does not make them "unquotable lies"

flatfish+++
Snit's playing good cop bad cop again which means he is creating sock puppets in order to argue with himself for the purpose of disrupting the group. Obviously he is mentally ill.

BTW what is with all of these seemingly robot generated posts? I haven't been around much lately and was wondering.

It is Snit Michael Glasser throwing a tantrum

He got his ass handed to him severely, and then he started flooding different groups with his inane shite

flatfish+++ (8h & 30m)