SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D50929D6.9CBA6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On 4/4/17, 10:06 AM, in article 3NWdnQ4hwpoBT37FnZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-04-04, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
What about when those who troll me refer to me with derogatory nicknames as they do so often... and do not say "Snit" at all?

Marek Novotny
You're not a Linux user.

What does it take, other than using Linux, to be a "Linux user" in your mind?

And how much do you have to use it? I no longer have an Android phone but my kids do and I work with those. While my wife's desktop is used mostly for a media center now it runs Linux (thank you again for the MacBook Air which allowed us to move away from that as a general purpose desktop machine).

You're a troll. Did you expect a red carpet here?

I am honest about Linux... and about other things. I refuse to lie to be accepted by others. I expect those of you who live as garbage trucks to find me a safe place to dump your trash... you do so out of frustration with yourselves and your own lives. I shall not judge why, but it is clear. And I rarely take it personally... I just smile, wave, and sincerely wish you well.

As I have noted, for me the behavior of those of you who troll so often is a curiosity... an interesting study into the psychology of people who crave attention and approval.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>