Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromMarek Novotny
Date04/12/2017 20:28 (04/12/2017 13:28)
Message-ID<8_2dncoBfIQt7HPFnZ2dnUU7-LednZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (4m) > Marek Novotny
Chris Ahlstrom (15h & 5m) > Marek Novotny

On 2017-04-12, Steve Carroll <fretwizzer@gmail.com>wrote:

// snip

Steve Carroll
I worked with PCs but I wanted an Apple. They were initially too expensive so I waited until the IIe came down to around $1500.00, which was still a bit of $$ back then.

I wanted an Apple ][ as well. I got to use one very briefly in the seventh grade. I saved up for a Commodore VIC-20 which I didn't like too much. Later I got the Commodore 64 which I have to say turned out to be fantastic. I consider my time on the Commie 64 to be a golden era. It was so fun. I had a modem, a terminal, ran a BBS on it and met a ton of people from all over the world on that little cheap box.

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny