Sandman
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<sandman-8b7415db44ad7d2f11220458364444b9@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (4m) > Sandman

In article <D5080DA2.9C8BD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
Comes down to Sandman is going FAR out of his way to prove me right about his obsession over me.

Sandman
What is the quantifiable measurement of my "obsession" this time? Can't be "responses" because you respond to me as much as I do to you. Can't be "mentions" because you mention me far more than I mention you.

So what is it, then? In what way can you show me that I am more obsessed about you than you are about me?

Snit's response: *silence*

Snit
If those who troll COLA are not obsessing over me, lying about me, and begging for my attention then why are there so many examples of them doing so?

Unsubstantiated claim #1

-- Sandman

Snit (4m) > Sandman