Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Sandman
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<sandman-1cd6dbfd0a7124055cef3ff1ab4beed0@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit

In article <D5081630.9C8F1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
Or anyone is. Remember, this is YOUR game, I am just playing it.

Sandman
The existence of this "herd" is your claim, and yours to support.

Snit
And I have.

Unsubstantiated claim #1

What you snipped:

And, clearly, you are not willing to call him on that. You will not call Sandman out on his lies either. Nor those of anyone in the herd. You simply value that acceptance more than you do truth.

Sandman
I'm curious,

Snit
Show support for this claim of yours.

You're welcome:

Sandman
this "the herd" you keep talking about. It's every single regular in cola, isn't it?

Snit
Is that a claim or a question?

I should think that the question mark at the end of the sentence is a big enough pint for you, right? No? :-D

Sandman
What regular in cola *isn't* in the supposed "herd"? Could we get a list of regular posters that are not part of this "herd"?

Snit
Show support anyone is not.

Why?

Or anyone is. Remember, this is YOUR game, I am just playing it.

The existence of this "herd" is your claim, and yours to support. Why do you have such a hard time answering a simple question about something you have claimed exists? Hmmm...

Sandman
While we can't find a single regular poster in cola that ever agrees with you on anything,

Snit
What If I agreed with that.

Right, you excluded. Sorry about that.

Then you and I would agree and this would be an example of you lying.

Again, these are the types of games you play... fun, eh?

Nope, when I make a mistake I am happy to correct it. I just assumed that it was implicit in my question, but I am happy to help you untangle this "mess" or "words" you are having problems with.

Sandman
maybe there are some you consider upstanding posters? Your entire "herd" claims ring empty when they encompass every other poster, making you out to be the single only "non-herd" person in cola. I'm sure there is psychology term for that kind of labelling :)

Snit
I have repeatedly posted some criteria for what it means to be a part of the herd...

And when specifically asked, you won't be able to do it again? Or point to any such list? Just make an empty claim that it has occurred some time in the past? This is your response?

but here you are asking me to repeat it.

Given the fact that I am not even aware of any such event having taken place, while also being fully aware that I don't read every single post (or memorise it) you write, I am fully open to it actually existing.

Although, all we have thus far is you claiming it exists, which doesn't hold much weight, given your propensity for lying, so you either leave it at that - you have no answer but empty meaningless words and my questions remains unanswered - or you're honest and honourable and just answer a simple question. Your choice.

Then you whine I repost the same things.

Yet you can't quote me "whining" about you reposting this supposed definition of what constitutes the "herd" and what regular posters are not members of it. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

Yeah, your games are so much fun, eh?

It's easy to pick you apart when you try to play games, yes. It's much harder to pick you apart should you ever answer questions in an honest and honourable way. Alas, that has yet to occur though.

-- Sandman