SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D514E283.9ED80%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsDFS

On 4/13/17, 5:58 AM, in article ocnsea$o2q$5@dont-email.me, "DFS" <nospam@dfs.com>wrote:

DFS
On 4/12/2017 5:53 PM, owl wrote:

owl
Desk Rabbit <me@example.com>wrote:

Desk Rabbit
On 31/03/2017 12:48, owl wrote:

owl
https://vid.me/UgNo Spread your work out how you want it with sc. There are two views of the main sheet (green), and two sets (yellow and blue) of other sheets. Data enterened into any of the auxilliary sheets gets totaled and sent to the main sheet.

Desk Rabbit
Nice retro computing video. When was that from, 1980s?

owl
That's funny. I've already got sc giving me over 2 million rows, and I'm inching closer to getting 475,000 columns. Excel == pwned.

DFS
Excel is currently 1048576 x 16384 = 17179869184 = 17.18B cells Your sc is approaching 2000000 x 475000 = 950,000,000,000 = 950B cells

Unusably-huge-panel with 2017 functionality, vs unusably-huge-panel^3 with 1977 functionality?

Can you hear that echo? "Fuck fuck fuck sc sc sc in in in the the the pussy pussy pussy"

He has yet to answer why the development team has the limits they do and what issues he may run into by altering them.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>