Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Joe
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromJoe
Date04/02/2017 23:10 (04/02/2017 21:10)
Message-ID<obrpcd$9ik$2@dont-email.me>
FollowsChris Ahlstrom
FollowupsSnit (11m)

222 0 <obrpcd$9ik$2@dont-email.me> On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 13:57:23 -0700, Snit wrote:

Chris Ahlstrom
On 4/2/17, 1:41 PM, in article sb00zb.dheu3@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

Here's an interestic fork of sc:

https://github.com/andmarti1424/sc-im

I tried out one fork of sc (not sure if that was it) and it turned out to be really buggy. I do like the idea that people are adding features to this great program.

Cool stuff. I wonder if one can use Put function to write data to stdout, redirected to a named pipe (created by mkfifo) that the other instance(s) of sc would read from.

Don't really have time to experiment right now, though.

owl
Getting the sc syntax right for a fifo is one of the things that has been stumping me. I'm still working on it.

Chris Ahlstrom
We might disagree on some areas but really look forward to seeing what you show...

Cut the sugar and honey routine snit because it's nauseating me and probably everyone else as well. You have one interest and that is creating havoc.

Snit (11m)