Message-ID<D5083E38.9C93B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsDFS
FollowupsSandman (1d, 20h & 33m)

On 4/3/17, 4:36 PM, in article obum3l$s7b$1@dont-email.me, "DFS" <nospam@dfs.com>wrote:

DFS
On 4/3/2017 5:29 PM, Sandman wrote:

In article <D5080A53.9C89D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

What is the quantifiable measurement of my "obsession" this time? Can't be "responses" because you respond to me as much as I do to you. Can't be "mentions" because you mention me far more than I mention you.

DFS
How are you counting 'mentions'?

Do you count every 'Sandman' as a mention, or just one per post that has your name in it?

Do you count this post of yours as a Snit 'mention'? You didn't type 'Snit', but it's a reply to Snit, and his name is in the attribution

Sandman makes things up and then tailors his posts to his stats... such as counting new threads but not his renamed threads, or counting mentions by direct name ("Snit" and "Sandman") so then he refers to me by other names.

Meanwhile it is obvious he is obsessing over me and trolling me (as are others who troll COLA). When asked for evidence I happily provided it -- even using the same text so it is easy to search for. Then, of course, Marek jumps in whining I am posting the same thing (proof Sandman and others are trolling me and obsessing over me).

OK, then I take a look at one of the few examples of Sandman's trolling and lying that deal with tech, the question as to if:

A) This is valid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

The answer being: No, of course it is not, and:

B) Was that on Sandman's site on the date I noted it was, many years ago (what got him so riled up and started his trolling frenzy).

Well, we do not have the full code from THAT date, but we do have * The WayBackMachine from shortly before and multiple times before and it shows up there (and on earlier dates) * Quote of the errors shown on the Google Archive from that date and it shows errors consistent with the error in the code above

So, to believe Sandman, one would have to think I made the claim AFTER he changed it, and since the claim is accurate to the dates before the claim I would have had to look at the Google Archive and/or the WBM to find he had posted that error for some time and then, just right before I noted it, he had coincidently fixed it.

The chances of that happening are slim, and with all of his nonsense for 10 years I do not think even he has admitted the error was there shortly before the date and that he fixed it. So the one even least absurd defense he could present is not one he has even suggested.

Instead, look at his "defense": he just spews insults and attacks and lies... it is what he does. He does not even list what he claims his embedded CSS was on that page, though elsewhere he works to move goal posts to the .css file attached to the page, where the WBM and Google archive do not list it as having bad CSS.

So on the most technical of the "debates" we are having, it is clear he is out and out lying and obfuscating and lashing out.

I give even more evidence, and talk more about the tech, here: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>.

This topic, the one that got Sandman so bent out of shape he has been trolling me for over a decade, is a great example to show how Sandman avoids speaking of technology and just lashes out with trolling and lies.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Sandman (1d, 20h & 33m)