Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

owl
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Fromowl
Date04/05/2017 07:08 (04/05/2017 05:08)
Message-ID<szvi3.ab@rooftop.invalid>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (10h & 15m) > owl
Snit (2d, 10h & 55m) > owl

Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 4/4/17, 9:14 PM, in article ac03ga.hubu32@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

owl
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 4/4/17, 7:05 PM, in article javz903.abu@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

owl
How long does it take in Numbers to create a sheet with 52000 tables with locked formulas and labels (A-Z with 2000 tables in each column, each table with a label{#} at the top, and a sum the bottom, summing 10 rows)? And how long does it take to navigate to a specific such table?

2.57 seconds here with sc.

Snit
Already answered this... but, on re-reading I would like to see you do this... and then to show "a sheet" with the tables on it. Would be interesting to see.

owl
I already posted a video of it.

Snit
Missed it. Can you show the link... ONE sheet with tons of tables. Would like to see it.

I smell an argument about tables vs sheets coming on...

Anyway, here's the original vid: https://vid.me/pG0C

Here's a current screenshot with better spacing: http://imgur.com/a/ZhGwv

Snit (10h & 15m) > owl
Snit (2d, 10h & 55m) > owl