SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D506B3C3.994FB%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followsowl

On 4/2/17, 1:41 PM, in article sb00zb.dheu3@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

Chris Ahlstrom
Here's an interestic fork of sc:

https://github.com/andmarti1424/sc-im

owl
I tried out one fork of sc (not sure if that was it) and it turned out to be really buggy. I do like the idea that people are adding features to this great program.

Chris Ahlstrom
Cool stuff. I wonder if one can use Put function to write data to stdout, redirected to a named pipe (created by mkfifo) that the other instance(s) of sc would read from.

Don't really have time to experiment right now, though.

owl
Getting the sc syntax right for a fifo is one of the things that has been stumping me. I'm still working on it.

We might disagree on some areas but really look forward to seeing what you show...

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

https://www.facebook.com/WOMENSRIGHTSNEWS/videos/1456735851015867/