Snit digest 387 / 2017-04-05

Sandman
SubjectSnit digest 387 / 2017-04-05
Message-ID<sandman-044668a153f2ac89df1407f888c986ea@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (7h & 14m) > Sandman

In article <D50911C5.9CA1F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[2367] Ah, so the error, you say, came from an automated process.

It took you 11 years to understand that my CSS was and is generated dynamically? Wow, you're not a quick reader.

[X] Dig up arguments from the past (http://tinyurl.com/j5vqmx4)

[2368] But that does not explain why it was consistently there for [2368] some time then NOT there after I noted it..

[X] Unsubstantiated claims (http://tinyurl.com/hkfd76t)

[2369] How do you explain that.

I don't need to explain any of your lies, Snit. They're your lies, not mine.

[2370] And why have you been denying it was there for years?.

[X] Obfuscation (http://tinyurl.com/hhg8ezh)

I can not deny the existence of something that didn't exist. At the time of your claim, the CSS validated. You tried to desperately find archived versions of the homepage that didn't validate and you were successful, what you were 100% unable to do was to show it not validating at the time of your claim. You were caught lying and have spent the last 11 years focusing on this. I don't know why this particular lie of yours is so important to you, you have thousands others you could be equally obsessed over.

[2371] And this is what you lied about.

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m)

[2372] And this is what you did...

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m)

[2373] you accused me of lying even though it has been proved I was right..

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m) [X] Unsubstantiated refutations (http://tinyurl.com/gnxvqsf)

[2374] So you admitted your CSS on your home page did not validate and have [2374] just been denying it ever since!.

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m) [X] Obfuscation (http://tinyurl.com/hhg8ezh)

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2015-12-09): ------------------------------------------------------------------------- troll 1/272 | lying 2/438 | css 1/44 proof 1/4 |

-- Sandman

Snit (7h & 14m) > Sandman