Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
FromMarek Novotny
Date04/03/2017 17:43 (04/03/2017 10:43)
Message-ID<X9ydnZjuofA48H_FnZ2dnUU7-SWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

On 2017-04-03, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D5070554.9C63F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Marek Novotny
I quote them all the time. Sandman has made a whole web site and shown you proof relentlessly. You seem to think repeating your lies gets you off the hook. We all grow tired of your bullshit, Snit.

Snit
Sandman spews tons of nonsense where the stories are so convoluted you would have to be an idiot to believe him.

Sandman
"Convoluted" here means that I provide ample substantiation for all my claims that all are 100% countered by you. Go figure. :)

Snit
And then when I respond he snips

Sandman
Ironic, from the snip master himself: <http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitsnip>

See, this is what is called "substantiation". You know, the thing you never provide.

Snit
or just responses with his automated trolling scripts.

Sandman
If you don't want your trolling to be tracked - don't troll. It's pretty easy. Here's a suggestion: Why don't you focus on tech in your posts? Then there is no trolling of yours that I can track - problem solved!

Snit
It is why I started responding to him with videos... and they rip him to shreds. Every time.

Sandman
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

This turkey really is living in a fantasy land where he is supreme. What a dope. A ten year old isn't this stupid.

Snit
As far as you quoting my lies, interesting how you have no examples.

Sandman
Plenty of examples, from the last week alone, fully quoted:

<http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitquotes>

Marek Novotny
You've no idea what honesty is. You lie more than anyone here; more than anyone I have ever met.

Snit
But do so in unquotable ways. Riiiiight.

Sandman
I.e. fully quotable ways:

<http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitquotes>

-- Marek Novotný https://github.com/marek-novotny