SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<D51131B0.9E304%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followsowl

On 4/10/17, 12:47 PM, in article ahzv03.ablp14ur@rooftop.invalid, "owl" <owl@rooftop.invalid>wrote:

owl
Not that I care about your personal usenet experience, but occasionally I read cola from the phone via GG, and whenever I do I can't help but send you a telepathic "Thank You" for your effort.

Steve Carroll
That's not me.

owl
What's not you?

Steve Carroll
The way I read it... sounds like you're blaming me for the flooding.

owl
I think you are being targeted through your use of google groups. No one else even sees the flood.

Carroll's claim that he was hacked and has Google and several federal agencies working on it is insanity.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>