Re: spreadsheet ergonomics

chrisv
SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Fromchrisv
Date04/11/2017 13:32 (04/11/2017 06:32)
Message-ID<bcfpechm2j7h7minkqlo01k7lk63uiqqpv@4ax.com>
Followsowl
FollowupsSilver-Tongued Heel (2h & 26m) > chrisv

owl
Steve Carroll <fretwizzer@gmail.com>wrote:

Steve Carroll
owl wrote:

owl
I think you are being targeted through your use of google groups. No one else even sees the flood.

Steve Carroll
Probably true enough; that I've seen, virtually no one responds. Seems to me, If it does anything, it just makes readers kill all GG posts

The flood is easily killed without killing all GG posts.

-- "I have seen it all too often. When the user who was conned into using some half arsed junk OSS package and comes back saying it doesn't work properly they are told to "fix it then" or "works for my needs". Time and time again we see this scenario." - "Hadron"