SubjectRe: spreadsheet ergonomics
Message-ID<sandman-bcefbd191af55317c04ffae1ec90885d@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (10h & 45m) > Sandman
chrisv (1d, 4h & 17m)

In article <D506ECD1.9C62B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
And, clearly, you are not willing to call him on that. You will not call Sandman out on his lies either. Nor those of anyone in the herd. You simply value that acceptance more than you do truth.

I'm curious, this "the herd" you keep talking about. It's every single regular in cola, isn't it? What regular in cola *isn't* in the supposed "herd"? Could we get a list of regular posters that are not part of this "herd"?

While we can't find a single regular poster in cola that ever agrees with you on anything, maybe there are some you consider upstanding posters? Your entire "herd" claims ring empty when they encompass every other poster, making you out to be the single only "non-herd" person in cola. I'm sure there is psychology term for that kind of labelling :)

-- Sandman

Snit (10h & 45m) > Sandman
chrisv (1d, 4h & 17m)